Teaching is not a job. It is a human service, and it must be thought of as a MISSION.
– Dr Ralph Tyler
Teachers have a great responsible role on the overall growth and development of students. A positive influence from a teacher reflects a great impact in each student’s life. The right guidance provided by the teachers help the students to grow in to happy and healthy individuals of tomorrow.
- TEACHING is a passion. It is about teaching how to learn with relevant, meaningful, and memorable experiences. It is about caring for your craft, with a passion for it, and passing that passion to your students.
- TEACHING is about substance. It is about doing your best in the area of your expertise. It is also about bridging the gap between theory and practice.
- TEACHING is about listening, questioning, being responsive and remembering that each student and class is unique. It is about helping the children how to talk the talk.
- TEACHING is about not being rigid but be flexible with a confidence to react and adjust to the changing circumstances. It is about creating balance between an instructor and a facilitator.
- TEACHING is also about style. While delivering her lessons and developing skills among her students an effective teacher should be able to entertain her class with an ease and equal approach for humor and the substance.
- TEACHING is about caring and nurturing young minds. It is about having fun and experiencing pleasure while practicing their craft for the pure enjoyment of it than for anything else.
Taking professional training is important to develop qualities and skills to meet the challenges of teaching profession successfully.
How a Preschool Teacher Training can develop Skills within a Teacher trainee that helps her to perform teaching more effectively…….? Means….
- What is Preschool Teacher Training?
Goals and benefits of this program:
- Equipping school teachers to handle basic student related problems.
- Empowering personnel to work with clients in a scientific manner.
- Addressing and managing self-issues.
Core contents of the program.
- Creating basic Teaching skills
- Empowering teaching strategies
- Class room management
- Positive discipline techniques
- Motivating students
- Creating basic Teaching skills:
The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery. If a child can’t learn the way we teach, we should teach the way they learn.
Here comes the role of making lesson plans and work sheets.
“Creating effective lesson plans is the key to effective teaching and a critical factor in achieving positive student outcomes.”
- Empowering teaching strategies:
A teacher should attract what she expects and should reflect what she desires. She should become what she respects and also mirror what she admires. For this to happen she has to facilitate thinking, engage young minds, and listen to questions. She should encourage risk, support struggle, cultivate dreams and make learning every day.
- Class room management:
She needs to see the marvelous works of hers students with wide open eyes while smiling to her kids every morning. She should make her heart big to love all the children while listening to their stories. She should extend her hands to hold and help the kids whenever they need her. She should have the strong legs to move around and take the children to places of learning.
- Positive discipline techniques:
Discipline is a way of life. Teachers need to set rules and regulations in classrooms to respect each other, to learn from mistakes, to create, to do their best, to celebrate each other’s success as a team. As teachers when we put faith, hope and love together we can raise positive kids in a negative world.
- Motivating students:
“Never underestimate the power of just noticing…..the greatest reward for student effort is a teacher who cares.”
Average teachers teach a skill until students get it right.
Highly effective teachers work with students until they can’t get it wrong.
Pre-primary teacher training course helps an aspiring teacher become a professional teacher and also opens plethora of new opportunities. A certified teacher training course is an additional value everywhere and a certified teacher comes first when it comes to the selection of a teacher in schools always. We definitely leave the people better than we found them.