Pre-school teachers play an important role in children’s overall development. They nurture the little buds to make them a beautiful flower. At pre-school kids get exposed to numbers, letters and shapes; they learn to socialize, share with other kids and a lot. But this doesn’t happen alone, pre-school teachers help them grow and develop from the very initial stage. As an early childhood teacher, you will be challenged to be a guide to little minds. Children follow what they see and hear so it is very important for an ECCED teacher to be a role model for children. It’s a great courage and proud in nurturing little minds in right direction. There are many institutes which provide ECCED training.
Let us know about ECCED training course in Mumbai:
- Aim: To acquaint a trainee teacher with the fundamentals of child development in the early years, 0-6 years.
- It enables student teachers to acquire right attitude, skills, insights and training to be a nursery teacher.
- The course is suitable for the following people:
- Entrepreneurs who need to run their own nursery school.
- Teachers who need to supplement their practical knowledge and skills in nursery teaching.
- Homemakers who wish to take wings and want to become a teacher.
- Mid career professionals seeking a change in job.
- College going students who aspire to gain professional qualification.
- If you are 12th pass you are eligible for this course.
- The course provides hands on training in activities like art, craft, drawing, puppet and dramatization.
- The course provides the knowledge of teaching aids and how to use them.
- It also provides internship in teacher training for the aspirers.
- Many workshops are organized by experts, counselors and special educators.
- The course provides theoretical knowledge in the following 6 modules:
- Principle of early children education
- Child development
- Methods and materials for working out with children.
- Health and nutrition for preschooler
- Issues and concerns related to early childhood.
- The course duration is 1 year.
- After completion of course you get job opportunities like:
- Curriculum designer
- Educational manager
- Educational consultant
- You can join the course to have these benefits with your job:
- You will enjoy flexible working hours with public holidays and vacations.
- You will get an option working either part time or full time.
- You will get to attain benefits by working in international schools.
- You will enhance your parenting skills and will have better understanding of children’s mind frames.
EECED course, Mumbai proves to be the best as they offer best training both theoretical and practical in just one year. They have hired experienced teachers to assist you throughout the training course. If you are a Mumbai resident you can surely join this course and reap benefits of flexible and noble jobs further in life. It’s always a pride in becoming a guide for framing little minds.
The work of a daycare teacher includes more than just watching children every day. In addition to ensuring that children are safe, the teacher is responsible for their health, development, nutrition, and education.
The teacher of kindergarten schools teaches children to express themselves and to be understood through language : to order words in a sentence, to ask a question, to tell a small story, to name objects, to sing a nursery rhyme, to recite from memory Poems. He also introduces them to the writing: how to hold a pencil, write their first name in cursive, draw a circle, a square and a triangle, cut etc.
It helps them to locate themselves in space, move, to speak with their bodies, to develop their imagination, attention to the world around them, their concentration. It ‘ Also acts to put them in contact with new technologies (digital tablet, computer, and camera??). Finally, its role is to make them become autonomous pupils, respectful of others, rules and group life Education and training
Good nursery teachers do not do this without Montessori teacher training in Mumbai. They have taken courses in child development, and understand the achievements and skills that children should learn at each age. Through classes and training, they also know how to plan appropriate activities and strategies to help children achieve those accomplishments.
When it comes to child safety, safe nursery teachers have taken courses and obtained first aid and Montessori teacher training in Mumbai. They recognize symptoms of common illness and child abuse and know when to act if a child displays a shift in mood or behavior.
When a teacher does not set the rules or does not use appropriate ways to discipline children, chaos can take over the nursery. A good teacher creates simple rules for children to follow and uses strategies such as behaviour charts, time off, and redirection to motivate children to monitor the rules.
Continue reading Only Best Teacher Can Nurture Best Nursery
Many people undergoing Montessori teacher training have a common question regarding their future career. While teaching at the secondary or senior secondary level means that the students take a lot of the initiative; teaching younger children seems much more challenging. To clarify what teaching Montessori children actually may relate to, we have to explore both teaching techniques, as well as the mind of child who is between 3 and 6 years old. Continue reading Is Teaching Preschoolers Really a Difficult Task?
Teaching is one of the most prestigious jobs in the world, and you must have the right qualifications and training to be a capable teacher. With the rising standards of education around the world, there is much emphasis on the teachers’ training and credentials – whether they have passed a simple Montessori Course, or have a PhD in Education! While teaching at any level is a stable career option, it is the certification and training methods applied by the teacher that helps them secure the right jobs. Continue reading What are the Advantages of joining Montessori Training